Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Serve oranges with whipped cream and mint leaves.
Make and share this Chocolate Oranges recipe from Food.com.
- Cut oranges in halves, scoop out orange pulp.
- Melt chocolate over hot water, cool.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and pale in colour, about 5 minutes, add liqueur.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold chocolate into egg yolk mixture, then fold in egg whites and cream.
- Sit orange halves in patty pan, spoon chocolate mixture into oranges, cover, freeze until firm.
- To serve, cut each orange half in half again.
Rich & decadent for a chocolate lover :) I can see me using the filling in other desserts or just on its own :) Thanks for a keeper :)