1/1 Photo of Chocolate Oranges
Serve oranges with whipped cream and mint leaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut oranges in halves, scoop out orange pulp.
- 2Melt chocolate over hot water, cool.
- 3Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- 4Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and pale in colour, about 5 minutes, add liqueur.
- 5Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 6Fold chocolate into egg yolk mixture, then fold in egg whites and cream.
- 7Sit orange halves in patty pan, spoon chocolate mixture into oranges, cover, freeze until firm.
- 8To serve, cut each orange half in half again.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oranges
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.9
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 199.3 mg
- Sodium 81.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: