3 hrs 45 mins
I love this recipe, it is rich and a supreme combination of chocolate and peanut butter- even better than those peanut butter cups. I was at home watching a TV cooking show when this came on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl; beat on slow speed for 3 minutes.
- 2Scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- 3Bake in a moderate (180°) oven for 45 minutes.
- 4Cool cake before cutting into 3 layers.
- 5Line tin with enough (Glad wrap) cling film to cover the whole cake.
- 6Melt chocolate in a pan, remove pan from the stove and stir in cream, just enough to combine.
- 7If you over stir the cream/chocolate it will make the cream go icky.
- 8Add Peanut butter and Nutella and stir through.
- 9Leave gnash on the bench to cool.
- 10Spread enough gnash on the bottom and middle layers, so that they stick together.
- 11Spread the rest of the gnash on the top and sides of the cake.
- 12Cover the cake with the glad wrap and return to the fridge for at least 2 hours, over night is even better.
- 13And there you have a beautiful cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Layer Cake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.7
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.1 mg
- Sodium 330.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 10.8 g