1/3 Photos of Chocolate Pudding
An old-fashioned sweet dessert. Serve in individual dishes or parfait glasses topped with cream and/or grated chocolate. Ensure the chocolate and cornflour used are gluten free if you are following a gluten-free diet. You can use either milk or dark chocolate in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar, cornflour, milk and eggs in a saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the mixture thickens. A balloon whisk would bve great at this point, although you can use a wooden spoon.
- 2Add the chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- 3Simmer for 2 minutes. Continue to stir.
- 4Stir in the vanilla essence.
- 5Pour into serving plates or glasses.
- 6Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- 7Serve with cream and some extra grated chocolate. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.3
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 102.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g