1/2 Photos of Chocolate Rough Slice
This is an oldie that my grandmother used to make... fits in a slice tin 20x30cm, or double it for a 9x13inch tin and use the whole can of condensed milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a slice tin with baking paper, allowing the paper to hang over the two longer sides. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees Farenheit/ 180 degrees Celcius.
- 2Mix all base ingredients together unti well combineed, and press into the slice tin.
- 3Bake 20-25 minutes in moderate oven. Cool slightly.
- 4While cooking the base melt all the topping ingredients together in a saucepan over a low heat. Spread over base when cooled a little.
- 5Once the topping has set, use the overhanging baking paper to pull the slice from the tin. Cut when cold.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Rough Slice
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 124.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g