This is an oldie that my grandmother used to make... fits in a slice tin 20x30cm, or double it for a 9x13inch tin and use the whole can of condensed milk.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper, allowing the paper to hang over the two longer sides. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees Farenheit/ 180 degrees Celcius.
- Mix all base ingredients together unti well combineed, and press into the slice tin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes in moderate oven. Cool slightly.
- While cooking the base melt all the topping ingredients together in a saucepan over a low heat. Spread over base when cooled a little.
- Once the topping has set, use the overhanging baking paper to pull the slice from the tin. Cut when cold.