Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Kids love this yummy chocolate treat, and they are so easy to make, the kids can do it themselves! For white chocolate spiders, simply use white chocolate instead of brown, and add 1/4 cup glace cherries for scarey redbacks!
- 100 g fried Chinese noodles
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 200 g baking chocolate (milk or dark)
- Microwave chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave safe mixing bowl for about 60 seconds on high. If not melted then microwave again in 5 second intervals.
- Mix well until it is a smooth paste.
- Add noodles and coat them well.
- Spoon the mixture onto greaseproof paper, or into individual paper patty pans. Refrigerate til set.