1/1 Photo of Chocolate Spiders
1 hr 5 mins
My partner introduced me to this delight of delicious chocolatey, peanut buttery, and crunchy goodness! Fast and easy to make, and kids as well as adults love them ;) Cooking time = Fridge time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g cadbury chocolate candy bars (I like to use Hazelnut, Fruit and Nut, or plain Cadbury Milk Chocolate, usually stick with the plain)
- 100 g fried Chinese noodles, easy to find in the chinese section of the grocery store
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1Break up all of the chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl along with the peanut butter.
- 2Microwave on High until the chocolate is melted.
- 3Mix the melted chocolate and peanut butter thoroughly.
- 4When mixed, pour the entire packet of fried noodles into the chocolate mixture and mix gently until all the noodles are well coated.
- 5Scoop the mixture into cupcake patties.
- 6Place in the fridge to set, about an hour.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Spiders
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 62.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g