Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My partner introduced me to this delight of delicious chocolatey, peanut buttery, and crunchy goodness! Fast and easy to make, and kids as well as adults love them ;) Cooking time = Fridge time.
- 200 g cadbury chocolate candy bars (I like to use Hazelnut, Fruit and Nut, or plain Cadbury Milk Chocolate, usually stick with the plain)
- 100 g fried Chinese noodles, easy to find in the chinese section of the grocery store
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Break up all of the chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl along with the peanut butter.
- Microwave on High until the chocolate is melted.
- Mix the melted chocolate and peanut butter thoroughly.
- When mixed, pour the entire packet of fried noodles into the chocolate mixture and mix gently until all the noodles are well coated.
- Scoop the mixture into cupcake patties.
- Place in the fridge to set, about an hour.