1/1 Photo of Chocolate Wattleseed Biscuits
These biscuits are similar to a melting moment but with an Aussie twist. They are really easy to make & taste great too! I rolled the dough when I made them so I could cut out Xmas shapes, it was a little tricky but they worked out quite good I thought.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170.C.
- 2Sift flour, cocoa & wattleseed.
- 3Cream butter & sugar & then work flour into the mix, it will look dry but will eventually bind into a dough.
- 4Roll into small balls and place well apart on a greased oven tray. Flatten gently with the back of a fork.
- 5Bake at 170.C for 5 mins then reduce heat to 150.C & cook for a further 10 minutes.
- 6Transfer to a wire rack to cool & harden & then store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Wattleseed Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (700 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: