I can't believe this isn't on here! This has got to be one of the easiest baking recipes I use on a regular basis. I am sure this is from a Taranaki cookbook. It's just delicious! I use chocolate icing.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add melted butter.
- Add milk as required to keep mixture moist (may need a little less or a little more depending on how moist mixture is).
- Press into a greased tray.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
- Ice with favourite icing.
- Leave to set in fridge.