1/1 Photo of Christmas Berry Trifle
My over used recipe book is not going to last forever, so I am copying this wonderful recipe here. A great addition to any festive table, the fruit is so refreshing after a big meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1eatcream, sugar and orange rind in a small bowl with elecric beaters until soft peaks form.
- 2Fold in mascarpone and 2 teaspoons of Cointreau.
- 3Combine berries with another 2 teaspoons of Cointreau.
- 4Combine Cointreau and juice in another bowl.
- 5Dip sponge fingers in liquid one at a time and arrange 1/2 on the bottom of 8 cup serving bowl.
- 6Top with 1/2 cream mixture and 1/2 berriy mixture.
- 7Repeat finishingwith the berries.
- 8I use any berries that take my fancy, like frozen three berry combo, but always use fresh strawberries :-).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Berry Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.1
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 247.1 mg
- Sodium 89.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: