Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made for Good Things Are Cooking Here!! (A non-cooking game) In the Australian/New Zealand Cooking Forum - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=233992 Ingredients suggestion contributed by Chef #145321, Chef #200270, Chef #286566, Chef #29196, Chef #307114 and Chef #446523. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 1 mango
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 1 sprig mint, for decoration
- Crush pine nuts and mix with coconut. Toast lightly in pan and set aside.
- Cut mango flesh into fine pieces.
- Add mango, sultanas and cream cheese together and mix well.
- Roll cheeses mixture into a ball shape, and roll in crushed nuts mix.
- Wrap in Glad Wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Just prior to serving pour sweet chili sauce over top and let drizzle down sides.
- Put sprig of mint on top.
- Serve with crusty bread or savoury biscuits.
Used ricotta and Greek yoghurt as a cream cheese substitute and couldn't get this thick enough so ended up putting this in ramekins with the nut mixture over the top. Tasted good.