Aus/NZ Hosts's Note:
Made for Good Things Are Cooking Here!! (A non-cooking game) In the Australian/New Zealand Cooking Forum - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=233992 Ingredients suggestion contributed by Chef #145321, Chef #200270, Chef #286566, Chef #29196, Chef #307114 and Chef #446523. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush pine nuts and mix with coconut. Toast lightly in pan and set aside.
- 2Cut mango flesh into fine pieces.
- 3Add mango, sultanas and cream cheese together and mix well.
- 4Roll cheeses mixture into a ball shape, and roll in crushed nuts mix.
- 5Wrap in Glad Wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6Just prior to serving pour sweet chili sauce over top and let drizzle down sides.
- 7Put sprig of mint on top.
- 8Serve with crusty bread or savoury biscuits.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Fruit & Cheese Pud With Sweet Chilli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1361.9
- Calories from Fat 1012
- Total Fat 112.4 g
- Saturated Fat 66.4 g
- Cholesterol 279.4 mg
- Sodium 1151.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 46.2 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce