Ideal for a hot Aussie Christmas. From Family Circle. This needs to chill for 12 hours. In Australia we get plain nougat bars and this is what the original recipe recommends, but the software wouldn't allow me to type in plain nougat bars, instead I had to type in honey-nougat chocolate bars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 2 litre pudding basin and lime with plastic wrap, allowing the wrap to hang over the sides of the basin. Put in freezer until ready to use. Drain the mango and pineapple in a sieve.
- 2Mix the Grand marnier, strawberry puree and condensed milk in a large bowl. Whisk the cream to soft peaks, then add to the bowl and continue whisking until thick. Fold in the drained fruits, nougat and pistachios. Pour the mixture into the pudding basin, cover with plastic wrap and allow to freeze over night or until firm.
- 3To serve, remove the plastic wrap from the base and invert the pudding onto a chilled serving plate. Remove the bowl, but leave the plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15-25 minutes to soften slightly.
- 4To serve, remove the plastic and de3corate the bombe with strawberries.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Ice-Cream Bombe
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.3
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.8 mg
- Sodium 91.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey-nougat chocolate bars