Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
ok my kids hate copha and cherries so the only way i could make them a white christmas kind of slice was this way. and they loved it.
- cut up mars bars and put in a microwavable bowl with the butter and melt.
- (keep an eye on it as it melts quite quickly. u only need a minute or two).
- cut up frogs ( small pieces) and put with rice bubbles into a bowl.
- add the mars bars mixture to the rice bubbles and frogs and mix through until.
- all the rice bubbles are covered.
- put in the fridge chiller for at least an hour
- take out and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- put into fridge for 30 minutes
- take out and cut into slices.
- i hope you enjoy this as much as my kids do :)
- merry christmas.