2 hrs 30 mins
AussieGal Tracey's Note:
ok my kids hate copha and cherries so the only way i could make them a white christmas kind of slice was this way. and they loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut up mars bars and put in a microwavable bowl with the butter and melt.
- 2(keep an eye on it as it melts quite quickly. u only need a minute or two).
- 3cut up frogs ( small pieces) and put with rice bubbles into a bowl.
- 4add the mars bars mixture to the rice bubbles and frogs and mix through until.
- 5all the rice bubbles are covered.
- 6put in the fridge chiller for at least an hour
- 7take out and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- 8put into fridge for 30 minutes
- 9take out and cut into slices.
- 10i hope you enjoy this as much as my kids do :)
- 11merry christmas.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Mars Bar Slice
Serving Size: 1 (878 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.8
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 209.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g