This is from a recipe in the Women's Weekly magazine that I have modified slightly! It is just gorgeous and very well received on Christmas Day! Happy Holidays!
- Create a large cone shape out of a large piece of cardboard, and tape together, line with baking paper so that it doesn't stick to cardboard. Make sure the small cone end is secure so that no mixture can escape.
- Melt milk chocolate in the microwave, 1 minute to 30 seconds at a time until smooth and lump free.
- Add chopped marshmallows (pink & white) and chopped turkish delight, and peanuts.
- Mix together well and pour into the cone shape, and pack it down.
- Put the cone upside down, with cone tip down, into a large vase and allow to set overnight.
- Remove cardboard and baking paper and place upright on a platter.
- Melt the dark chocolate and ice the cone. Allow to set.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle from the top down.
- Place an angel or star shape on top and wrap christmas tinsel around the tree.
- Chop to serve! Lovely flavour if you add liquor or essence.