1/1 Photo of Christmas Tree! Rocky Road Treat
This is from a recipe in the Women's Weekly magazine that I have modified slightly! It is just gorgeous and very well received on Christmas Day! Happy Holidays!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Create a large cone shape out of a large piece of cardboard, and tape together, line with baking paper so that it doesn't stick to cardboard. Make sure the small cone end is secure so that no mixture can escape.
- 2Melt milk chocolate in the microwave, 1 minute to 30 seconds at a time until smooth and lump free.
- 3Add chopped marshmallows (pink & white) and chopped turkish delight, and peanuts.
- 4Mix together well and pour into the cone shape, and pack it down.
- 5Put the cone upside down, with cone tip down, into a large vase and allow to set overnight.
- 6Remove cardboard and baking paper and place upright on a platter.
- 7Melt the dark chocolate and ice the cone. Allow to set.
- 8Melt the white chocolate and drizzle from the top down.
- 9Place an angel or star shape on top and wrap christmas tinsel around the tree.
- 10Chop to serve! Lovely flavour if you add liquor or essence.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Tree! Rocky Road Treat
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.3
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 57.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: