This is from Coles, a great one pot dinner...I love it when you save on dishes!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, diced (bell pepper)
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 teaspoon prepared minced garlic
- 1 kg chicken thigh, bone in
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 2 cups pasta shells
- 400 g beans, drained & rinsed (four bean mix)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste with garlic & herbs
- 200 g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Heat 1 tblsp oil & add capsicum, zucchini & garlic, cook for 2 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- 2Heat remaining oil in a separate pan & add chicken pieces, cook 3-4 mins each side or until golden.
- 3Add stock, tomatoes and pasta, stir well & cover with a lid, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- 4Add drained beans, tomato paste, mushrooms & capsicum mixture, cook uncovered for a further 5 mins or until casserole is hot, you may need to add a little water if sauce is too thick.
- 5Stir in chopped parsley & serve.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Minestrone Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 846.8
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 213.6 mg
- Sodium 588.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 54.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: