1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Homemade Muesli
This is from a pamphlet by Sanitarium called "Eat to prevent cancer", thought it sounded yum! *LSA is a combination of ground linseeds, sunflower seed and almonds, available in the health food section of the supermarket. It’s perfect sprinkled on cereal or yoghurt, and can be used in muffin and cake recipes. Store leftover LSA in a sealed container in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- 2Transfer muesli to an airtight container for storage.
- 3Lightly shake container before serving the muesli.
- 4Serve with chilled soy or dairy milk.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Homemade Muesli
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: