Missy Wombat's Note:
I just bought a Kambrook food processor and this was in the instruction book. Can't wait to try it out! Cooking and prep times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the onion and finely mince the ginger.
- 2Heat the oil and saute the onion and ginger without browning them.
- 3Add the pumpkin and stir for 2 minutes.
- 4Add sufficent water to just cover the pumpkin and cook until the pumpkin is soft.
- 5Add the coconut cream and stock and stir thoroughly.
- 6Using a blender or mouli, blend until smooth.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut, Pumpkin and Ginger Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.1
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 101.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g