Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just bought a Kambrook food processor and this was in the instruction book. Can't wait to try it out! Cooking and prep times are estimates.
- Chop the onion and finely mince the ginger.
- Heat the oil and saute the onion and ginger without browning them.
- Add the pumpkin and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add sufficent water to just cover the pumpkin and cook until the pumpkin is soft.
- Add the coconut cream and stock and stir thoroughly.
- Using a blender or mouli, blend until smooth.