Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Copycat Outback Steakhouse Kookaburra Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup louisiana hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ortega taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Heat butter, hot sauce, taco seasoning, and salad dressing mix over medium heat for 5 minutes or until all flavors are well blended.
- Fry the wings in hot vegetable oil for 10 minutes or until done.
- Toss wings and sauce together while wings are still hot.
- You can make the wings hotter by adding more hot sauce, and even add crushed red pepper to the sauce to get them REALLY HOT.