Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Copycat Outback Steakhouse Kookaburra Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml butter
- 78.07 ml louisiana hot sauce
- 4.92 ml Ortega taco seasoning
- 4.92 ml Italian salad dressing mix
- 453.59 g chicken wings
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- Heat butter, hot sauce, taco seasoning, and salad dressing mix over medium heat for 5 minutes or until all flavors are well blended.
- Fry the wings in hot vegetable oil for 10 minutes or until done.
- Toss wings and sauce together while wings are still hot.
- You can make the wings hotter by adding more hot sauce, and even add crushed red pepper to the sauce to get them REALLY HOT.