1/1 Photo of Coriander Crumbed Lamb Cutlets
A recipe by Bill Granger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the breadcrumbs, cumin, parsley and coriander into a shallow bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- 3Place milk and eggs in another shallow bowl and beat together lightly.
- 4Place the flour in a third bowl shallow bowl.
- 5Dip each lamb cutlet first in the flour, shaking off excess, then in the egg mixture.
- 6Press each cutlet into the breadcrumb mixture.
- 7Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large frypan over medium heat.
- 8When hot, add 4 cutlets and cook for 2-5 minutes on each side until crumbs are golden brown and lamb is cooked to your liking.
- 9Remove from the pan and keep warm while you repeat with the remaining 2 batches of oil and cutlets.
- 10Serve the lamb cutlets warm or at room temperature, garnished with red chilli and lemon wedges to squeeze.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coriander Crumbed Lamb Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.0
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.5 mg
- Sodium 503.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: