Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe by Bill Granger.
Make and share this Coriander Crumbed Lamb Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Place the breadcrumbs, cumin, parsley and coriander into a shallow bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place milk and eggs in another shallow bowl and beat together lightly.
- Place the flour in a third bowl shallow bowl.
- Dip each lamb cutlet first in the flour, shaking off excess, then in the egg mixture.
- Press each cutlet into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large frypan over medium heat.
- When hot, add 4 cutlets and cook for 2-5 minutes on each side until crumbs are golden brown and lamb is cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm while you repeat with the remaining 2 batches of oil and cutlets.
- Serve the lamb cutlets warm or at room temperature, garnished with red chilli and lemon wedges to squeeze.
OMG! Heaps amazing taste! Added some chilli powder and it tasted better than the retaraunts!
Lovely cutlets with very subtle spices, I used panko crumbs as I had some to use up and they worked well, even DD ate all her lamb. Thanks Jewelies!
This dish is outstanding. I used 2 tablespoons of dried parsley because that was what I had on hand, and followed the rest of the recipe. Aunt Esther 'thanked' me for the meal, which happens about once every six months. Way to go Jules. Thanks heaps. By the way, the photo is before cooking. I missed getting an after one.