This is from a Corn Flake box, i haven't tried them yet.
Make and share this Corn Flake Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat th eoven to 180°C.
- Sift together the flour & baking powder.
- Beat margarine & sugar together until light & fluffy.
- Add eggs & vanilla and beat well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients & corn flakes, mix well for about 2 minutes.
- Drop tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
These were very tasty little morsels Sara. Everyone that tried them loved them and asked for the recipe, which I willingly gave out, kudos on this wonderful recipe. The cookies were crisp and oh so flavorful. Very quick and easy to throw together. I didn't have any cornflakes so I used cornflake crumbs, they worked beautifully with this recipe. Thanks so much for sharing. I will be making these again often.