I found this on the back of a curry paste jar. Sounded nice and easy so thought I'd post it here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mild curry paste
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 80 ml red wine
- 1 tablespoon mango and ginger chutney, plus
- extra mango and ginger chutney, to serve
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 60 ml water
- 300 g egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped,plus
- extra coriander, to serve
- 100 ml thickened cream
- 1 kg chicken meat, cooked and shredded
- lettuce, to serve
- 2 tablespoons almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- 1Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 2Cook onion for 1-2 minutes or until soft.
- 3Add curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- 4Add tomato paste, wine, mango and ginger chutney, lemon juice and water, and cook stirring for 5 minutes.
- 5Allow to cool then process in a food processor with mayonnaise, coriander and cream until combined.
- 6Combine chicken and sauce in a bowl.
- 7Place lettuce on plates and spoon chicken mixture into lettuce.
- 8Top with extra coriander and nuts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coronation Chicken With Mango and Ginger Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.9
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 507.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild curry paste
mango and ginger chutney