We catch lots of crab so I'm always looking for interesting ways to use them. This recipe was on TASTE.
My Private Note
rice pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 long red chili, finely chopped
- 300 g fresh crabmeat
- 8 large rice paper sheets
- 1 small carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 large ripe avocado, cut into thin wedges
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 cup watercress leaf
- 1Stir fish sauce, sugar, juice of 1 1/2 limes, 1 tbs coriander and half the chilli in a bowl until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- 2Toss crab with remaining lime, chilli and coriander. Season.
- 3Fill a dish with warm water, then dip 1 rice paper in water for 30 seconds. Remove and pat dry with a towel.
- 4Lay paper on a bench and place 2 tbs crab at end nearest you. Top with some carrot, avocado, onion and cress. Fold in sides of paper, then roll up to enclose. Repeat to make 8 rolls.
- 5Halve and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Avocado Rice Paper Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (812 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 297.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice paper sheets