1/2 Photos of Crab and Silverbeet (Chard) Cannelloni
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup white crab meat
- 1/2 cup chard leaves, finely chopped (silver beet, green part only)
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1Start preparing the bechamel sauce by melting butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 2Whisk in flour and cook 3 minutes.
- 3Whisk in milk and bring to boil, stirring.
- 4Add salt and nutmeg.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer until the same consistency as thickened cream.
- 6Refrigerate the sauce for 30 minutes or more.
- 7Combine all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well with 1/2 cup of the bechamel sauce.
- 8Fill cannelloni tubes with the mixture.
- 9Spread pasta (tomato) sauce evenly over the bottom of a small baking dish.
- 10Place the cannelloni tubes over the top in the dish.
- 11Pour the remaining bechamel sauce over the top and sprinkle lightly with dried parsley.
- 12Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C / 360°F.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab and Silverbeet (Chard) Cannelloni
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 1261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white crab meat