Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy, simple summertime dip, that tastes great with either canned crab, or fresh crab!
Make and share this Crab Dip With Spicy Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 400 g crabmeat (fresh or canned)
- 500 g low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- chives, extra for sprinkling on top
- 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (Ketchup)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place crab meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise and chives in a bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into a serving bowl, sprinkle with the extra chives. Cover and refrigerate.
- To Make The Sauce:.
- Combine all the sauces in a small bowl or jug, mix well.
- To Serve:.
- Pour a little of the sauce over the top of the dip. Pour more over the dip as needed.