1/4 Photos of Crab Stuffed, Crumbed, Chicken
I made these for dinner last night and thought they were excellent. I caught the crab, but you could use canned or imitation I guess
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup crabmeat
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, very finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lemon, zest of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1/4 cup flour, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, whisked with 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1Mix together first 7 ingredients. Refrigerated about 20 minutes to firm up the mixture.
- 2Cut a slit in longest side of chicken fillet, lay open and fill with half the mixture,.
- 3Press edges together to seal.
- 4Carefully coat each side of breast in seasoned flour, shake excess off.
- 5Dip into egg, then into the crumbs, pressing gently to coat.
- 6Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 7Heat oven to 200°C.
- 8Pour oil into a shallow pan. Place the chicken breast in serving side down, coat in oil and turn over.
- 9Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through but still juicy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed, Crumbed, Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.3
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 135.4 mg
- Sodium 266.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of
chicken breast fillets