1/2 Photos of Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
I found this recipe on CalorieKing and thought it would be a wonderful way to use some of the crabs we've been catching.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 portabella mushrooms (100g each with stem)
- 200 g light cream cheese
- 118.29 ml green onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml black pepper (or to taste)
- 400 g crabmeat, raw
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 118.29 ml low-fat swiss cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C.
- 2Remove and discard stems. Gently wash; put aside to dry while preparing filling.
- 3In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add spring onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper; mix well.
- 4Stir in crabmeat, tomatoes, and cheese. Spoon mixture evenly into mushroom caps; sprinkle each cap with 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are lightly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (1601 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 582.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: