Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
There is nothing better than a home made stuffing, none of that rubbish from a box LOL. Do enjoy!
Make and share this Cranberry and Apricot Stuffing for Turkey or Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Spoon into turkey yor chicken!
This was a big hit this Thanksgiving, and will now become my "official" Holiday stuffing. The only change I made was adding 2 to 3 times the recommended amount of mixed herbs (I used fresh rosemary and sage).