1/2 Photos of Crayfish (Lobster) Cheese Casserole
Sara 76's Note:
Living on the West Coast, we get a loy of cray during the summer. We eat most of them as we get them, just fresh with some salad, but this is a really yummy way to use up any that have been in the freezer for a while.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Place the lobster (crayfish) meat in the bottom of a greased 4 cup casserole dish.
- 3Over low heat, melt the butter, blend in the flour, and slowly add the milk and cream.
- 4Cook, stirring constantly until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- 5Add the cheese, salt, and capsicum.
- 6Stir until the cheese melts.
- 7Pour over the lobster.
- 8Sprinkle the extra cheese on top, and sprinkle with a little paprika.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes, the grill for 2 minutes to brown the top.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crayfish (Lobster) Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.4
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 259.0 mg
- Sodium 889.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 33.2 g