1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Jam Cookies
This recipe was originally from a magazine- a few years ago now. This biscuit has a beautiful texture and topped with jam and slivered almonds. Everybody who has tried these tell me they are wonderful....as for me-I'm gluten free so unable to have these biscuits. These biscuits look divine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Line two flat baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- 2Cream the butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar and the vanilla. Beat until the sugar has dissolved. Add egg -beat until well combined.
- 3Using a metal spoon, fold flour into butter mixture.
- 4Using your hands, press the dough together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll out until 0.5cm thick.
- 5Using a 6cm round biscuit cutter, cut rounds from dough.
- 6Place rounds on prepared trays. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam into the centre of each biscuit. Sprinkle tops with almonds.Do not be tempted to add too much jam as it will melt off the biscuit.
- 7Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light golden.
- 8Allow biscuits to cool on trays. Dust with icing sugar mixture.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Jam Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g