1/2 Photos of Creamy Apple Pecan Salad
A great salad made by our d-in-law Wendy, from Australian Woman's Weekly BBQ Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 granny smith apples
- 2 golden delicious apples, red
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, roasted & halved
- 1Core and quarter apples, slice thinly, dip in lemon juice; combine with celery in bowl.
- 2Add pecans to salad, toss lightly, serve topped with dressing.
- 3Dressing; Combine all ingredients.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Apple Pecan Salad
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.4
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 176.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g