This is a recipe makeover of a banana split pie. So yummy and guilt free
Make and share this Creamy Banana Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar and mix well.
- Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place 1 cup sliced bananas at the bottom of the piecrust.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the bananas.
- Place remainder of bananas on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and stir until smooth.
- Add 1 cup whipped topping and mix well. Place this mixture over the bananas and chill for several hours before serving.