1/4 Photos of Creamy Banana Cheesecake
4 hrs 15 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a recipe makeover of a banana split pie. So yummy and guilt free
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar and mix well.
- 2Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- 3Place 1 cup sliced bananas at the bottom of the piecrust.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture over the bananas.
- 5Place remainder of bananas on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Combine milk and pudding mix and stir until smooth.
- 7Add 1 cup whipped topping and mix well. Place this mixture over the bananas and chill for several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Banana Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 353.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat graham cracker crusts