Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
Made this for brekky this morning and it turned out quite well for improvising..posting here for safe-keeping & am interested to see what the nutitional facts look like. Note: LSA is a mixture of ground almonds flax & sunflower seeds.
- 1⁄4 cup regular oats
- 1 teaspoon LSA
- 1⁄4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon coffee creamer (powdered blueberry cobbler flavour)
- Mix all ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cok for 2 mins on high and stir through.
- Cook for an additional 1 1/2 - 2mins until mixture is creamy.
I didn't have the flavored coffee creamer the recipe calls for so I added regular cream and added a bit of sugar. This turned out lovely. Thanks for sharing.