Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from the Australians Womans Weekly BBQ cookbook.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 3 barbecued chicken
- 30 g butter
- 500 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced finely
- 1⁄4 cup port wine
- 870 g mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 600 ml sour cream
- Cut chicken meat into 2.5cm pieces.
- Heat butter in pan, add mushrooms and green onions, cook until mushrooms are just soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add port, undiluted soup, milk worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to boil, add chicken and sour cream, reduce to low, cook until chicken is heated through.