Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another from Woolworths mag which sounds good for the lunchbox.
Make and share this Creamy Coconut Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g soft light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon currants
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- shredded coconut, for rolling
- Combine first five ingredients.
- Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and roll in coconut to coat.
- Store in the refrigerator.