1/2 Photos of Creamy Corn Smoked Fish Pie
This is the ultimate in comfort food; smoked fish in a creamy corn sauce, topped with an easy mashed kumara/potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil kumara and mash, add milk and mix thru.
- 2Heat a dash of oil in a non stick frying pan and cook onion until soft.
- 3Pour in the Creamy Corn Soup , frozen peas, parsley and lemon zest. Stir over the heat for 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in the smoked fish then pour into a medium sized oven proof dish.
- 5Place the mashed kumara on top of the fish pie.
- 6Place in an oven preheated to 180°C for 25-30 minutes. Finish under the grill for a few minutes to get a great golden top.
- 7Serve with a salad or your favorite green vegetables.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Corn Smoked Fish Pie
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 1258.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet corn soup
salt and pepper