Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Australian Good Taste, a decadent sounding dessert cocktail.
Make and share this Creamy Mocha Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 160 ml light cream
- 80 ml amaretto liqueur
- 80 ml baileys original irish cream
- 2 tablespoons tia maria coffee liqueur
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping, to line glass decorate top
- Place the cream, amaretto, Baileys, Tia Maria and ice in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Pour evenly among serving glasses.
- Posh serving tip:.
- Place the chocolate topping in a small plastic bag. Cut a small hole in 1 corner of the bag and drizzle the top of each drink with chocolate in a zigzag pattern. Drag a toothpick vertically through the zigzag pattern to create a slightly marbled effect, otherwise just line the glasses with it.
- Serve immediately.
This is delicious. I did it in a shaker with ice. Thanks Mandy. Made for Bevy tag
Is there a legal limit to deliciousness?? LOL! Because this was WAY over the limit!! :) Absolutely heavenly!!! :) LOVED IT! Thank you so very much!!! :) Made for the Bev Tag game! :)
Well the last week has been in the mid 70's to low 80's so this was enjoyed in the evening while fixing dinner!!! I followed the recipe as written except had to use kahlua in place of tia maria. And since it was for me only and was being lazy and not taking photo, didn't bother with the decorating!! Thanks for sharing Mandy!!! Made for new tag!!!