Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Kraft recipe, found while looking for recipes using Tarragon vinegar that I happened to have in the pantry.
- 6 large potatoes, diced & cooked
- 2 cups green beans, sliced & cooked
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- Combine vegetables & eggs in a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients together & then add to potato mixture, toss lightly and chill before serving.
Yum! This turned out very good! I did leave out the radishes, didn't have tarragon vinegar, so added dried tarragon to the salad. Much enjoyed! Thanks Mandy. Made for Newest Zaar tag.