Cook1 hr 15 mins
From a national Australian supermarket.
Make and share this Creamy Tuna Stuffed Spuds (Potatoes) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced).
- Wrap each potato in aluminium foil and put on a shallow tray and put in the oven and cook for 1 hour or until tender.
- Heat carbonara sauce in a small saucepan until simmering.
- Drain the tuna and flake and add to the carbonara sauce and then add the spring onions.
- Make a cross in the cooked potatoes and carefully push open.
- Spoon in the tuna sauce and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Put potatoes on a tray and bake for a further 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- If you have sauce left over serve in a jug for people to pour over as they make their way through the potato.