1/4 Photos of Creamy Tuna Stuffed Spuds (Potatoes)
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From a national Australian supermarket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced).
- 2Wrap each potato in aluminium foil and put on a shallow tray and put in the oven and cook for 1 hour or until tender.
- 3Heat carbonara sauce in a small saucepan until simmering.
- 4Drain the tuna and flake and add to the carbonara sauce and then add the spring onions.
- 5Make a cross in the cooked potatoes and carefully push open.
- 6Spoon in the tuna sauce and then sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Put potatoes on a tray and bake for a further 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- 8If you have sauce left over serve in a jug for people to pour over as they make their way through the potato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tuna Stuffed Spuds (Potatoes)
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 102.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: