Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posting to go with my Barbecue Lamb Salad With Thai Lime and Chilli Dressing.
Make and share this Crispy-Fried Shallots recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 250 g red shallots or 250 g golden shallots, peeled and sliced finely and evenly
- Heat the oil in a wok, add all the shallot slices and cook slowly on gentle heat so that they don't burn.
- When the slices are golden brown, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Best used on the same day.