1/1 Photo of Crispy Potato Bites
I thought of this the other week when I was tired of the same old potato dishes. Similar to what my mum used to make. My DH has requested twice since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220c.
- 2Dice potatoes into bite size pieces (approx 1 inch).
- 3Pour olive oil& melted butter into ovenproof dish.
- 4Toss diced potatoes in oil& butter.
- 5Season to taste.
- 6Sprinkle cheese& breadcrumbs over potatoes.
- 7Toss mixture til potatoes are covered in cheese& bread crumbs.
- 8Cook in oven for approx 30 mins (til golden& crispy) turning once half way thru.
- 9Secrets to success, make sure oven is hot& adding the olive oil stops the butter from burning.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Potato Bites
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 11.3 g