This is such an addictive appetizer, they will disappear in a flash, and are so impressive looking. Can also be served for lunch or side dish. Simple to make and so tasty, hope you enjoy!
- Heat oil to 350°F.
- Place 2 spring roll wrappers together with corners not matching.
- Lower wrappers into hot oil then immediately push soup ladle into center to form a cup.
- Cook until golden, lift and drain on absorbent paper.
- Allow to cool.
- Combine filling ingredients except gherkin. Spoon into crisp basket.
- Garnish with gherkin and serve.