1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Apricot Lamb
6 hrs 15 mins
Peter J's Note:
Nice quick meal for two in the crock pot, although can be scaled up easily. Serve with seasonal vegetables or a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat crock pot with olive oil, or use olive oil spray to prevent sticking.
- 2Dissolve chicken stock cube in hot water in a bowl.
- 3Add apricot nectar, orange juice, orange zest, star anise and pepper to bowl and mix well.
- 4Place lamb in crock pot and cover with mixture.
- 5Cook for 5-6 hours on low.
- 6Near end of cooking remove lid, sprinkle flour into sauce and mix well for a few minutes until thickened.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apricot Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.4
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 180.3 mg
- Sodium 728.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground star anise