Nice quick meal for two in the crock pot, although can be scaled up easily. Serve with seasonal vegetables or a salad.
- Lightly coat crock pot with olive oil, or use olive oil spray to prevent sticking.
- Dissolve chicken stock cube in hot water in a bowl.
- Add apricot nectar, orange juice, orange zest, star anise and pepper to bowl and mix well.
- Place lamb in crock pot and cover with mixture.
- Cook for 5-6 hours on low.
- Near end of cooking remove lid, sprinkle flour into sauce and mix well for a few minutes until thickened.