1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Honeyed Lamb
5 hrs 15 mins
Honeyed lamb cooked in the crock pot
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat crock pot on high.
- 2Heat butter in large skillet and brown lamb on all sides.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Transfer to crock pot.
- 5Stir the cornstarch and ginger into the butter mixing well.
- 6Add cider and honey and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- 7Pour the mixture over the lamb.
- 8Sprinkle with rosemary.
- 9Cook on HIGH for 5-7 hours or until cooked through depending on your crock pot.
- 10Baste once or twice during cooking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Honeyed Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.7
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 178.9 mg
- Sodium 181.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 46.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: