1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Pork and Pineapple Curry
5 hrs 20 mins
Tasty pork and pineapple curry for the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 kg lean pork, cubed (2 1/4 lb)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, large finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 2 dried red chilies (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (400 g) can pineapple chunks in syrup
- 2 bay leaves
- 1Mix flour and salt together and toss pork pieces in mixture until coated.
- 2Heat oil in frying pan (skillet) and brown meat on all sides.
- 3Transfer to crock pot.
- 4Add onion to pan and saute until transparent.
- 5Add all remaining ingredients to pan and bring to boil.
- 6Transfer to crock pot.
- 7Cook on low for 5- 8 hours (depending on your crock pot) until tender.
- 8Discard bay leaves and stir well.
- 9Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork and Pineapple Curry
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Sodium 558.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 38.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: