1/1 Photo of Crumbed Chicken & Roast Sweet Potato Salad
This is from delicious magazine and yes it is delicious!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 300 g skinless chicken breasts, trimmed & cut in half
Sweet Potato Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 5mm slices
- mixed salad green
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, chopped (for garnish)
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 220,C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- 2To make the sweet potato salad, combine the oil, vinegar & brown sugar in a bowl, add sweet potato & toss to coat. Transfer to a shallow baking tray & roast for 25 mins or until soft & starting to brown, remove from oven & leave for 10 mins to cool.
- 3Meanwhile combine yoghurt with a little milk to thin it. Combine breadcrumbs & paprika and season with pepper. Dip the chicken into the yoghurt, allow the excess to drain off, then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- 4Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown & cooked through, slice into strips.
- 5To make dressing:Combine all ingredients.
- 6To serve: Arrange salad leaves on a plate, top with some sweet potato & chicken & drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with basil to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crumbed Chicken & Roast Sweet Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 281.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat breadcrumbs