1/1 Photo of Crumbed Chicken With Potato Wedges
From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g baby potatoes (chats cut into wedges)
- cooking spray (olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 egg white (from 50 gram egg)
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 30 g panko breadcrumbs (breadcrumbs 1/2 cup)
- 2 (150 g) skinless chicken breast halves (trimmed of fat)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 45 g mixed salad greens (3 cups)
- 1 carrot (small cut into sticks)
- 1/2 red capsicum (small cut into strips bell pepper)
- 30 g mung beans (1/3 cup)
- lemon wedge (to serve)
- 1Preheat oven to 210C (fan forced).
- 2Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and put potato on one of the trays and spray with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile put flour on a small plate and put egg white and milk in a shallow bowl and whisk until combined and put breadcrumbs on another plate.
- 4Dip chicken in flour, shaking off excess and the dip into egg mixture, then into the breadcrumbs and then put on a plate.
- 5Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan on a medium and add chicken and cook on each side for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Transfer the chicken to the second baking tray and add to the oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is cook through and the potato wedges are golden brown.
- 7Put the salad leaves, carrot, capsicum and mung beans in a bowl and toss together.
- 8Serve the chicken and potato wedges with the lemon wedges and salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crumbed Chicken With Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 676.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 48.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens