1/1 Photo of Crumbed Lamb Cutlets (Australia)
Sydney Mike's Note:
The original of this recipe was found online but has been slightly tweaked before being posted here for the Zaar World Tour 5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Beat the egg in a bowl shallow enough to hold a whole cutlet.
- 3Put bread crumbs in a similar bowl beside the whipped egg & then do the same with the flour in a 3rd bowl.
- 4Roll cutlets in the flour, one at a time, then dip them in the egg before coating them with bread crumbs.
- 5Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat, then fry cutlets for 6 minutes, 3 minutes on each side.
- 6On a baking tray, place fried cutlets on their edge so they form a rack & then cover them with aluminum foil.
- 7Bake 20 minutes for medium or 25 minutes for well-done lamb.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crumbed Lamb Cutlets (Australia)
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.7
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 531.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: