Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Santa gave Amber the "The Wiggles" cookbook for Christmas!
Make and share this Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180c (350f).
- Set out approx 15 patty cases in patty trays.
- Combine peanut butter, butter, honey and sugar in saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat stirring until well mixed.
- Place cornflakes, sesame seeds, sultanas and flaked almonds in large bowl.
- Pour the honey mixture over the cornflakes mixture and stir gently until coated.
- Fill the patty pappers with mixture.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes to cool and set.
- Store in an airtight container.