Santa gave Amber the "The Wiggles" cookbook for Christmas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180c (350f).
- 2Set out approx 15 patty cases in patty trays.
- 3Combine peanut butter, butter, honey and sugar in saucepan.
- 4Heat over medium heat stirring until well mixed.
- 5Place cornflakes, sesame seeds, sultanas and flaked almonds in large bowl.
- 6Pour the honey mixture over the cornflakes mixture and stir gently until coated.
- 7Fill the patty pappers with mixture.
- 8Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes to cool and set.
- 10Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 74.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g