1/10 Photos of Crunchy Potato Wedges
Crunch Potato Wedges tossed in rosemary. Potatoes are found in the mid-west US region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cut the potatoes into 8 wedges each.
- 3Toss wedges in the oil.
- 4Combine the breadcrumbs, chives, celery salt, garlic powder, and rosemary in a bowl.
- 5Add the wedges and coat well.
- 6Place on a greased baking tray.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (1320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: