U don't have to follow this recipe exactly ... You can use any sausage and any soup that takes your fancy, add vegies, etc of your choice. I just like to keep it simple for my picky eaters though!
- Pre heat oven to moderate 180 C.
- Cook sausages unil done.
- Arrange potato on bottom of casserole.
- Place sausages over potatos.
- Mix together soup, chilli powder and water and pur over sausages.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- For the topping combine all topping ingredients and place over the top of sausages and bake uncovered 10 mins or until golden and crunchy.