U don't have to follow this recipe exactly ... You can use any sausage and any soup that takes your fancy, add vegies, etc of your choice. I just like to keep it simple for my picky eaters though!
- Pre heat oven to moderate 180 C.
- Cook sausages unil done.
- Arrange potato on bottom of casserole.
- Place sausages over potatos.
- Mix together soup, chilli powder and water and pur over sausages.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- For the topping combine all topping ingredients and place over the top of sausages and bake uncovered 10 mins or until golden and crunchy.
Five stars for a very easy and quick meal with flexibility to use your own bangers and soup! I used a smoked and garlic sausage cut into slices with a tin of roasted pepper and tomato soup. I also added chipotle chili powder as well as normal chili powder to the casserole. We ate this for a quick and filling lunch with mushy peas - comfort food at its best thanks! Made for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #32 - merci! FT:-)